Top Article

Top 5 girls residential schools in india


      One of the BestTop 5 girls residential schools in india


It's fascinating how time travels at different paces all the time. If you want something so desperately, it'll make sure it takes forever to take just one step. But if you are enjoying something or you do not want some moment to end-just a heartbeat and that moment is gone.

Its already been 2 years that I've been here, at Ecole and it's time for me to bid farewell to this place which has been my home for two years. Its time for me to take a step in a different direction than all my friends here. Every memory that we made together, every moment that we lived together brought us closer and closer. It was just magic how friends became family. It's hard to believe that in just a few days time I won't get up and see my roommate's face and give her a do-you-have-an-option look when she sings, "I don't want to go to school. I just want to break the rules." Or be surprised when they start talking to their socks. I won't be around these people who won't leave any stone unturned in their pursuit to get that Audrey Hepburn size but fall weak at the sight of the chicken. The neologism we involved in and kept talking in those special words that we had made has become a part of me and I'm sure it'll take quite some time for me to get used to talking in the normal lexis and give up the one I am so used to. I'm sure when i go to college, they would think I am some alien if I say that the people all around keep 'gadgeting'.

The teachers here are such angels. They are always there when you need them.Just a knock on their door and they'll be there to listen to whatever you have to say, no matter how silly it is.

In these two years I've build such strong bonds with people that I know that even when I'm too senile
to remember their names or birthdays, I will remember them. You feel so good when you have a bolster to support you when you feel that the whole world is falling apart. It is such a relief when you have somebody who believes in you even when you think you are no good. It's just so strengthening when you can run to someone and hug them and cry, when you are feeling weak. They give you the strength to take control of yourself again and stand strong.

We leave our people behind and come to this place away from home. It feel so great to see your friends and teachers become your family.

Now that I am leaving this place that has played such a special role in making me who I am, I know that I will never be able to actually leave this place. I will take a part of Ecole with me wherever I go and as I leave, I will leave a huge chunk of my heart here.

And of course this is not the end. The world is small place and I will, I'm sure, come across something or the other at every point in life that will bring my heart back to Ecole.

Editor
Arushi Gorsi

ecoleglobale.com


















Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Aisha
admin
18 December 2018 at 00:30 ×

Nice article! Best boarding schools in bangalore that provide safe, secure, caring and stress-free environment.

Reply
avatar