Top Article

best international girls school in india

It's been quite sometime since i joined this school, and i still can't believe that my hostel life is
really this good. I am inexpressibly happy here!
In fact,I don't even remember what the world homesick means anymore!Sorry,but I'm going
totally gaga over my boarding school these days.
You won't believe that i wasn't the same person not very long ago.Before the summer vacation,I think I was the most homesick girl in School. Knowing that I had no option but to stay, I struggled
and convinced myself to be happy. However, at the end of the day, I would always say to myself,"Mum,dad,I miss you.." I would even count the days left for holidays like someone counts their first salary again and again!
And then the holidays began.. and,guess what...i started counting days to get back here! Home was boring when compared to Ecole! Every time I called up any of my Ecole friends during
the break, I would begin and end the conversation with the very same line:
"I miss you"
The last night at home, I made up my mind that I will be brave. I will surely have fun with my
friends, but at the same time, study hard. I will overcome all the obstacles in my life because I am
invincible! The day I reached Ecole, I got the good news that I will now be sharing the dorm with my best freinds. Things couldn't have go better!
Yes, I admit that I cried when my parents left, but that was only due to a momentary feeling of
separation, you see!
Now I am back in school, and perfectly settled, thank you!
I love you, Ecole!
Shagun Kandari
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
19 March 2018 at 03:36 ×

Cathedral Vidya School is one of the residential international schools in Pune that offers a platform that hones the skills of the kids. We provide facilities and subtle grilling techniques for the best growth and development of the kids.

Reply
avatar
28 February 2020 at 21:30 ×

Nice Post.

Thanks for sharing such an informative Post.

You can Visit Best Boarding School in Lonavala here.

Reply
avatar